Monday, April 27, 2009

USA - Favorite Pic

Whenever I go somewhere I deem awesome I will add my single favorite picture here, with a little explanation of why it rules.

Here we go for my Easter business trip/vacation to Grand Forks, ND, USA. My trip included many a journey around ND and MN, and this particular pic was taken in my favorite hotel ever - the C'Mon Inn in Fargo, ND, USA.

2 things I want you to know about me: I love my cousin (closest thing to a bro I will ever get) and I love State Fairs, particularly North Dakota's, the only one I've ever been to. And increasingly I love the game Apples to Apples. And I love the hot tubs at C'Mon Inn and the Asti my family drinks out of plastic cups there. So this picture pretty much sums up all the best things in the world. Stuff I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment