Friday, June 12, 2009

Super Freaky

Warning: What I'm about to show you is seriously disturbing and may not be appropriate for all audiences. I'm warning you. It's pretty disturbing.




It is a life sized cut out of a close-up of my mothers face. Let me repeat that: a life sized cut out of a close-up of my mothers face. What. The. Hell.

My dad sent me my monthly stack of Walhalla Mountaineers and in between the papers was this seriously creepy life sized cut out of a close-up of my mothers face! In broad daylight it freaked me the hell out.

I was home alone at the time (adding to the creepy-ness) so I thought to myself, "hmm, how best to show Martin the new portrait of my mom?" And an evil idea popped into my head...

Behold, what Martin woke up to this morning (sans glasses):



Shower ConBon! I knew this would freak him out, as it did to me! I was expecting him to scream but he kept his hair-whitening fear silent. But it did scare him, as evidenced by the note he left on the back of it:

Hahahaha!
Very funny.
I almost shit my shorts!
-Love you

It's pretty big of him to still love me after that (hilarious, I might add) stunt I pulled on him. Imagine finding this thing in the shower (a very vulnerable place, as Psycho taught us) mere seconds after you've woken up?! *shutter*

This thing seriously gives me the heebie jeebies and I don't know why. I'm guessing my dad got it from a display at my mom's retirement party. And for some reason thought I needed it.

But what do I do with it? I can't throw it away...it's my mother for crying out loud! I'm taking suggestions of what should be done with the ConBon close-up. Ehh...donate it to charity, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment